Official National Holidays in France:
Discover upcoming France Public Holiday and start planning to make the most of your time off in Puy-Leonard High Quality Gite, in the heart of the Charente.
Local non-official Holidays in France:
- First Saturday of March: National Day of grandmothers
- March 8: International Women Day
- March 20: International Day of Francophonie
- April 1: April Fool’s Day.
- May 1: Labour Day.First
- June 18: Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- June 21: Music Day in France
- June 23 (even-numbered years): Wine Festival in Bordeaux
- August 15: Assumption of the Virgin Mary
- October 9: The Day of chestnut.
- October 16: Reading Festival in France
- October 31: Halloween (Samhain)
- November 11: Memorial Day (End of the First World War)
- November 17: Festival of New Beaujolais
- January 6: Catholic Epiphany
- February 6: Violet Festival in Toulouse
- February 13: Carnival in Nice and Menton Lemon Festival
- February 14: St. Valentine’s Day